Full time bar manager vacancy
Salary: £24,180.00-£30,680.00 per year
We are recruiting for a bar manager to oversee the team at our small but vibrant cocktail bar, Albert & Co Frankville. Serving exciting craft cocktails, beers & a wide selection of spirits, as well as a small but growing food menu. The venue also hosts a variety of live music and events. Our up and coming venue requires a creative individual with a passion for presentation and delivering a first-class experience.
Building this business is a key factor and we are looking for a motivated individual with the determination to push it forward, with a bonus scheme in place to reward growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the business aspects of the bar such as stock taking, stock ordering, implementing and maintaining health and safety/legal policies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hire and train staff to provide excellent service.
- Create effective rotas and quickly resolve conflicts to ensure the bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Set and maintain quality standards.
- Plan, implement and take part in promotional events.
- Maintain a fun, safe atmosphere for all.
- Lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by the team at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a bar manager/assistant bar manager.
- A strong understanding of cocktails, wines, beers, and spirits.
- Previous experience working with creative cocktails.
- A personal licence
- An ability to train and develop team members.
- A Strong understanding of stock control and controlling wastage.
- A Passion for hospitality and creating a fun working environment for team members and guests.
- A fun-loving personality but with an eye for detail.
- Must be over 18 years of age and legally able to work in the UK.
- Available for both day and night shifts, with most hours being focused around evenings and weekends.
- Confident and outgoing
- Able to remain calm in a busy environment