WHAT’S ON > ALBERT’S SHED
Albert’s Shed is the hub of live music and entertainment, located in Shrewsbury Town centre. Opened in early 2017, Albert’s Shed has been running live events 7 days a week, 364 days a year. Here are just some of the things we’re up to:
- Monday: Interactive Quiz
- Tuesday: Jam Night
- Wednesday: Songwriters Showcase (Albert says “Originals only!”). Indie disco after until late.
- Thursday: #AlbertHatesKaraoke
- Friday: Big Band Fridays (Rising stars of the UK touring circuit). DJs downstairs and upstairs until late.
- Saturday: Big Band Saturday (Shropshire’s finest cover bands playing all the songs you love). DJ downstairs until late.
- Sunday: Albert’s Sunday Sessions
After the live bands, Albert’s Shed turns into one of Shrewsbury’s most loved nightclubs. High energy dancefloor classics pump out over the weekend, not forgetting our famous Indie Disco every Wednesday after the Songwriters Showcase.
As well as championing live music Albert’s Shed has ten screens showing rugby, football, cricket, boxing and pretty much anything you request.